HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

aust posts world record!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wannerooderro
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: aust posts world record! Reply with quote

A B-52 bomber mistakenly loaded with six nuclear warheads flew from north to south of USA., on Aug 30, resulting in an Air Force-wide investigation, according to three officers who asked not to be id
This evening I spend a hour with my friends Marty and Gail who live on an acreage about 15 minutes east of Edmonton Their purple martin story is very typical of northern colonies here on the Canadi
States, or 1.5 million people. parameters such as total WBC, differential count and platelets. When it came to restoring my health, I wanted perfection. It was at this time
I just find it odd that if you ask 20 random people on the streets to name a Johnny Cash song, you are going to get Folsom the vast majority of the time and it was totally nicked from Crescent City

Last edited by wannerooderro on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: 13b rotary transplant Reply with quote

go for it!!! I stuck a race 13B PP into my coupe, the motor did 12.7 in a rx-3 before i rebuilt it, the conversion was time consuming but worth it. A n/a rotor is easy to get good power out of, good enough to scare the "turbo" boyz
cheers
wannerooderro
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 13b rotary transplant Reply with quote

i said the 13b was a series one but when i went and had a look at it it tured out to be a 13b turbo series 4 which had been put into the rx-7 .. because the orignial series one rx-7 came standard with a 12a rotor motor .... sooooo we'll see how it goes i'll be back with results!
catch
SLIMER
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 13b rotary transplant Reply with quote

want to sell the RX7 to me?
SLIMER
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 13b rotary transplant Reply with quote

want to sell the RX7 to me?
Steve 0421646875
wannerooderro
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 13b rotary transplant Reply with quote

im actually putting the engine out of the rx 7 into my gemini.. but if ur interested in the rest of the car then yeh for sure.... where do u live because im in perth .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: