HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

drag meet in adel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEEFI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: drag meet in adel Reply with quote

would anyone want to meet upto at A.I.R one wednesday night to try out our cars down the quarter mile
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: drag meet in adel Reply with quote

Yeah, id love to.. only thing is i'll probably disappoint myself, feel very depressed for a week and end up spending lots of money to make myself feel better. But it would be fun if i had more confidence in the gem.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: drag meet in adel Reply with quote

lol i would love to but mines stock as a rock and everythign is about to break the stickyness of teh track would rip my gear box and diff out
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: drag meet in adel Reply with quote

will d wenseday nit thing still b on i'n a few months, i will b making a few runs down ther in 3-4months time, but not atm

Chris...
TEEFI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: drag meet in adel Reply with quote

yeah i think its a long term thing ova summer after the new year once ive got my gemmi upto scratch i will be takin it down and see how it goes
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: drag meet in adel Reply with quote

there wasn't a very big turn out to the last one so you will have to wait and see. I wanna get my car out and give it a run, 14.5 I reckon
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: drag meet in adel Reply with quote

hey nat,u given the gemi or the vl from tafe another run yet?

hey i found this wicked burnout spot down near the go-kart club too,its like right near a pond.big pad of concrete.

cheers Daniel
TEEFI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: drag meet in adel Reply with quote

yeah once i get more money and my defect off and buy more tyres cause ive already written those other tyres at my work ive pulled he burnout so ive got 4 treadie tryes but knowing me it wont be for long
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: