HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Attn: south aussies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Attn: south aussies Reply with quote

Who was the young bloke who bought the Yellow wagon with tinted windows, shift kit, and camira rims on south road in a car yard in Edwardstown for about $1600?
yoyoyo
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: south aussies Reply with quote

i probably know who he is. he lives in brighton.
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Attn: south aussies Reply with quote

He and my mate, who sold it to the yard, both got ripped off so hard its not funny by those dodgy fucks.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Attn: south aussies Reply with quote

why did you sell it to the car yard if you were getting so ripped off?
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: south aussies Reply with quote

It wasnt me. It was my mate. I'll put it this way, hes a DJ and all his mates call him peanut. But you'd think a qualified mechanic would know better.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: south aussies Reply with quote

oh i c

did none of them tell him he was getting jipped or did he just need the money really quickly
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: south aussies Reply with quote

Noone knows whats going on in Peanuts head hey! Its about $2k worth of wagon and was offered $1500 about a year ago but sold it to the caryard next door to our work for $700. This young bloke I think hes an L plater bought it that weekend minus the brand new stereo that was in it for I think $1600.
Either way If you actually like dance music look out for him, his name is DJ AVEN.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Attn: south aussies Reply with quote

yeah ive heard of dj aven

not overly huge

man i would of paid $1000 for it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: