HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Chrome taillights.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:04 pm    Post subject: Chrome taillights. Reply with quote

I recently replaced a broken taillight on my TG SL. The replacement (second hand) has a chrome surround. Does anyone know what model had these. I thought maybe SL/X, but the TG SL/X donor car I bought has the same silver & black as the SL. Could it be an aftermarket copy?

Thanks, Yonnee.
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Chrome taillights. Reply with quote

It depended on the colour scheme of the car and what version it was. SL/X had chrome surrounds, and so did all the white tg geminis. When I tried to find a black one, all the parts places only had the chrome ones, and when i said there were black ones aswell, and that they were more common, they didnt believe me.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Chrome taillights. Reply with quote

Thanks Loz.
The white TG SL/X I just bought has black surrounds with the silver stripe. Go figure.
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Chrome taillights. Reply with quote

Ive got a TG SL with light blue paint it has chrome surrounds they look way better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: