HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

all holden day reminder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: all holden day reminder Reply with quote

qld all holden day 2003 is on 23 Nov (thisSunday) at Clem Jones Centre cnr Creek Rd and Stanley Rd Carina.
its the 50th anniversary celebration of the FJ this year. (and incidentally the 25th anniv of the TD gemmy)
LOK15
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: all holden day reminder Reply with quote

what time does it start????? i wana sleep in a bit on sunday Neutral
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: all holden day reminder Reply with quote

public entry is from 8.30 - 3pm. trophy presentation is around 3pm. if you want to enter you need to be set up by 8.30

cheers
Michael
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: all holden day reminder Reply with quote

Hmmmm .. I wonder if the Daewoo can be trusted to go on Sunday ?
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: att LOK15 Reply with quote

Lockie, if you come down, give me a call on the mobile, i have a spare ticket they may let you use...
cheers
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: all holden day reminder Reply with quote

There is a lego show on at Carindale today as well ... decisions decisions decisions !
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: good day Reply with quote

went to the show today and it was pretty good. there was a nice twincam tx coupe with an injected g180w and cugems immaculate td wagon was also there. some nice examples of various fj's fx's etc. i only got half way through when the rain came down which caused everyone to close all their bonnets so u could only get a look at the exteriors but was still good anyway.
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: good day Reply with quote

Musta just missed ya then NUT ... LOK15 and I rocked up when the rain started then came back about an hour later when it was clearer and had a good chat to the owners of the Gem's there.
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: good day Reply with quote

yeah my mate and i where the only 2 idiots still walking around and looking at the cars when it was raining, it was still fun though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: