HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

CHEAP TURBO TIMER

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:09 am    Post subject: CHEAP TURBO TIMER Reply with quote

I just remembered this now. at me old work (auto electrican)we got some import silvias in that needed some turbo timers installed. my boss had one of those dick smith kid books witch tells u how to make stuff and it happens to tell ya how to make timers Smile. u can buy the parts from dick smith for $18.00 witch gives ya everything to make em up. u just gotta make some little mods by memory then whats in the book. they look like shit but hey no one see's em. not to bad for $18 and he charged the coster $80 for it hahaha
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: CHEAP TURBO TIMER Reply with quote

or when i had RedTG with an electric fuel pump,

hook it up to your parkers, and when you pull up (sit on the conrner or your bonnet, Cos were cool), turn them off and eventually the fuel will cut out and yer,

N/A turBOSS, with wintercooled ramflo,

will smoke ol Dicky Smithy

BOOYA
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: CHEAP TURBO TIMER Reply with quote

Proving that most auto elecs are sly cunts who want to rip people off!
urinalcake
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: CHEAP TURBO TIMER Reply with quote

not just auto electricians dude.. i went down to the mechanics ages ago, just needed the points done and the guy was gona charge $80.. so i just went to super cheap, got the points for $5 and did them myself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini R&D All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: