HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN Momo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: ATTN Momo Reply with quote

in reguards to your reply you posted about the stroking of a 1.6, im happy to hear that you have one sitting in your back shed and you ummm... obviously know what you are talking about. anything is possible if you have a good wad of cash to throw around no doubt, but the bottom line is if you havent got it and all you want to do is spend 1500 - 2000 on a gemini bottom end, well thats just a waste of money. now, correct me if im wrong, but stroking the bottom end of a 1600 with a tight budget can be done, and would give some good performance but then there is the strength issue. how strong is it going to be (unless you consider changing gears at 3000 rpm)??? im interested to hear what you have to say about that.
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN Momo Reply with quote

oh and also. this stroker that you have in you shed that you speak of, what other specs do you have for it, im really interested to know. because i could be wrong. but i only heard word of mouth about the bloke in nsw - maybe theres a little more to the story that had never been told.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: