HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

F.S: Piazza Turbo - Brisbane

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: F.S: Piazza Turbo - Brisbane Reply with quote

Details:
.86 Piazza Turbo
.Red/Black body (needs paint and body work after crash - have replaced all panels) (bit of rust around hatch area)
.Will come with brand new, refurbished dash.
.Koni shocks all round with custom lowered king springs
.Custom exhaust manifold
.Vq30 turbo (not vg30) - similar to rb25 turbo though has steel wheels (good for over 210rwkw on rb25 engine), braided oil line etc
.Custom 3" dump pipe
.Custom Bugle Twin Trumpeted BOV
.H/D clutch
.Refurbished steering rack
.New rack bushes
.Solex locks
.Alarm/2 point immobiliser
.Has 4x6" speakers in it
.jvc mp3 deck
.brand new radiator in it (prob 5000k;s old if that
.All radiator/turbo hoses replaced 5000k's ago also
.Sports steering wheel with boss kit
.Prob heaps of other stuff im missing!

Time to sell the old beast, ive spent too much money on it soo far, and cant really justify spending any more. Would be a good project for someone who wants to paint it and add an aftermarket computer. For anyone interested, i can line them up with a custom paint job in candy apple red for this car for 1-2k including all bodywork etc.

Dont really know how much i've spent, and i dont intend on adding up all my receipts, cause i know it will be a lot! As i said, its nearly done, just needs a good paint job, aftermarket computer etc.

Not too sure on price yet, i know i could get around 2-2.5k for the engine and g/box if i was to seperate though not looking at seperating at this stage.

If i get something around the 4.5k mark ill be happy. Feel free to make an offer! Located southside brisbane.

email me at roz__85@hotmail.com
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: F.S: Piazza Turbo - Brisbane Reply with quote

Just to add, you could prob add up (including the purchase price) something along the lines of 12k, in just mods/parts (bought the car for 5k a year and a half ago with 117,000k's on it). It would be a very good buy for someone who will paint it/body work, and various little items, and also aftermarket computer. The engine is in very good condition, as is the turbo i just chucked on. I can see this thing making between 150-170rwkw with a good computer and tune.

I want to cut my losses now, so i dont spend any more on the thing. I dont want to take much less than the asking price, as already stated, have spent way to much.

I dont have the original dash atm, though am getting one sent over from perth and will get it recovered etc.
If your in brisbane, and you are genuinely interested, chuck me an email, come round, and ill take you for a spin.

Cheers

Anthony
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: F.S: Piazza Turbo - Brisbane Reply with quote

.Forgot it has a K&N Pod too with 3" CAI
.Will also throw in a another set of piazza rims with approz 70% tread on them.
.Have a few spare bits and pieces
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: