HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adel. cruise in jan.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

Im in melb. but going to be in adel from dec. 13th. to jan 12th I really want to go for a gem cruise while im down there. So if a cruise could be arranged that would be sick.
Comments on vic. harbour? its a pretty boring cruise from the city. Glenelg however is always good. its not far from the city either. what do you think??
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

the bay is a no no on a gemini cruise
unless its the last route of the cruise that way you can opt out or go around the main street
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

why is the bay a no go? i used to cruise there with the commodore boys and it was cool. although it can get fairly congested. so you think vic harb is the way or what? the hills is always good no matter what type of cruise.
hot1979tdgemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

dude,victor is the way to go,the bay is just a defect heaven for the coppers.went down there the other week and come out with a $89 fine only for undue noise(exhaust).i was lucky it was a young copper that pulled me up and he liked me car otherwise i would of been a goner.

the bay is jus a spot to cruise through,where as victor u can sit back and relax.

Daniel
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

I recon a Victor cruise, but go up a different way than last time (Victor Harbour Rd) if its possible. But yeah, I recon a hills run on the way back would be nice and end up at Semaphore or somewhere different instead of Glenelg.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

yeah fuck off willunga hill
i hate that hill takes too long to get up
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

Took me ages to get uyp that. I went to victor a few weeks ago and i was pushing 50kms up that hill. last time i was pushing 85-90 up there
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

lol i usualy get about 80km in 3rd
and the temp slowly goes up on days above 33
it suck never over heated though
highest it got was 3/4 last year i was shitten my self
tunnel vision
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

I go to Victa atleast once a week and I go the Inman Valley Rd there. Past Aldinga, around Sellicks hill, left before Myponga, then onto Inman Valley Rd, Shit loads better than going the Willunga Hill way. A lot less "black markers" on that road to, wich has gotta be a good thing too..
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

adelaide is so shit for cruising...well not if havent done the routes 10 times over.

every second cruise involves victor harbour, if its not, its up to TTP and back through hills.

hills are just about always in there. hills suck for the reason that everyone in a gemi think they are cool for sliding it around every corner and speeding because they are the fastest. and WHO CAN SEE OUR SPIFFY CARS IN THE HILLS!!>!?? the odd ute and 4wd driver go past and think "meh fuckin gemi nearly took me out, oh shit theres a couple more"

semaphore cruise is cool on a hot fay down the esplanade apart from people doing burnouts. those people ruin the cruise for everyone else of fear of being defected or number plate being taken down and reported.

last cruise i didnt mind the espy cruise from moana back to christies apart from guys doing burnouts WHEN WE ARRIVED!

but ahh what can ya do.

thats my 2 cents
tunnel vision
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

Fell out of bed this morning ????????? Smile
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

The last Victor cruise was good, untill we had to leave cause someone started people off driving stupid by doing a burnout in the carpark.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

i like the hills cruises as you dont have to worry about beeing split up much

we should go for a cruise through lobethal and harndorf and the like during the day towards afternoon and if you want go the back way to victa from there
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

haha good one pavlos! lol that was a fair decent burnout tho hey! lol

explanation : sick of sitting around getting freezing cold while nearly everyone is talking about leaving. what better way to leave then get everyone out of there!

and no, there are no bad sides to my bed apart from the one that faces the window. the other side is of beauty. Wink
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Adel. cruise in jan. Reply with quote

Yeah that was a good burnout man Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: