HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Loz - Come on man!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:52 am    Post subject: Loz - Come on man!!! Reply with quote

Come on dude, give us your results from the Dyno, im wiggin out back here
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Loz - Come on man!!! Reply with quote

I got fucked on. The guy "lost my number" and couldnt contact me to check some stuff. The thermo fan wasnt coming on so he couldnt do the rest, and had to figure out why. I said I would come and check the wiring, and all that shit as I did all of it, but he was like, its best if I do it as "I know hat Im doing"!! WTF!! I did it all and he even commented on how well the computer install was done (this was before he knew I did it). And he had the masters games on this morning so the place was closed so he couldnt finish it today. Looks like tomorrow morning I will hear the rest of it, or monday sometime. He did say though it was looking very good though, set for something respectable. So as usuale, nothing has worked out for my friggin car.
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Loz - Come on man!!! Reply with quote

Tell the bastard to get his act together. I am sick of being dicked around by dyno operators, when half the time, you know more about tuning the thing then they do, its just that they know how to operate their dyno, and it is their dyno, so you have to sort of "be nice".

I hope you blow up his dyno cause it cant handle the power!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: