HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

auto show --(Pete)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 4:38 am    Post subject: auto show --(Pete) Reply with quote

Theres a sho on at fox studios at the moment (sydney) and i jhust thought it was interesting... out of the 50 or so cars that were there, 3 gems!! they were one of the most common cars there, i thought that was pretty sick. There was the yellow one out of every hot4's (with mirrors on bonnet) a red/yellow airbrushed one MRSHOW? i think. And a sick dark blue one, with freddy cruger airbrushing. ALSO has everyone seen the feature of the NSW gem club in Hot4's? pretty good. Is anyone from the club in this website regurally? how do you go about joining?
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: auto show --(ADAM) Reply with quote

HI there

Im from newie and well im not in the club but my mate is and im going to join soon. If u go to links on this site and go to NSW Gemini club and u cant send an email if u want.Im on here often and some of the club drops in so keep alook out
ADAM Blameme RACING
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 7:51 am    Post subject: MRSHOW --(Sam) Reply with quote

MRSHOW is my mates cuzin, not bad eyy?? i tried telling yuz about sydney gems
faulkner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: MRSHOW --(Sam) Reply with quote

hey wats up bro..
i was wondering if ur cuz is the gem MRSHOW.... who lives at i wont say.. but if it is..
is there any websites that show his car coz i love it,,, its the nicest gem around.. if yeh,,, can u let us knw ur send me some... greatly appreciated...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: