HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Paint Products and Brands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:44 am    Post subject: Paint Products and Brands Reply with quote

SLIMER will probably be the best one to answer this - but I'm interested in your opinions about paint brands - I need to know what kind of etch primer, spray filler and undercoat I should use for a good two-pac base?? and what brand of paint people have had the most success with??? Is the supa-crap stuff any good - I noticed that they had isotope free two-pack on the shelf? Is this any good??

Cheers for any help! ;->
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Paint Products and Brands Reply with quote

spartan is one of the best i've worked with. I'm a apprentice panel beater, theire whole range is quite impressive, u could order it thru and crash shop that uses it, dont use the motospray or hi-chem shit unless u want your car to look like a boganiza. i've used motospray before (primer and topcoat) it dose not have too much off a gloss to it, and it starts to produce little sweat bubbles after a few months, quality=more money.

Chris...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: