HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Pink Gemini - Adelaide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Pink Gemini - Adelaide Reply with quote

Hi i've just joined the forum after having a bit of look around and noticed my TG Gemini mentioned quite a few times.
Some of the post's going back to February when the car was still kind of half finished. Yes, it is the one parked out the front of Shannons on Brighton Rd, it doesn't have the BMW Rims on it anymore, it is the one with the BOOSTIN OZ sticker on the back window and yes it is mine. Someone said it was stock, which it isn't!! I hope its not after all the money i've spent and it used to be a metallic brown colour with a stock G200. I get all engine work done at BOOSTIN OZ. Thankyou to the person who put a Gemi Cruze flier on my window, i would have gone if i didnt have to work at an event. Let me know when the next one is. The plates on my car are now "THE GEM". If you are cruzing in ya Gem wave and say Hi! Not nearly enough people with Gemi's do! This forum is excellent. Adelaide is pretty prominent i think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: