HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NVMYTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: need help Reply with quote

i have set my system up i have response 6 inch splits the same in the front they run off a 4X50wrms amp in the boot i have 2 15 inch reponse subs running bridged off a reponse 4x100wrms amp now my problem is when my car is turned on it get this fucked up whinging noise though the speakers but when on accessories it is crystal clear it could be alternator noise and i have been told to try a noise surpressor and the power wires are nowhere near the speaker wires any help would be sweet as soz bout long post cheers
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: need help Reply with quote

why do poeple always say sorry for longs posts? not even that long

ive been told is alternator noise when i had stereo you can just get a supressor for on the alternator i was told

mine was clear when car was stoped but when teh engine was running i got interference

i never looked into it as it wasnt all that loud
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: