HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN-Adelaide Committeeeee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: ATTN-Adelaide Committeeeee Reply with quote

sooooo u reken we should be having a meeting sumtime soon about havin another cruise..looks like the weather is starting to get better so hopefully people will wana go for a drive...
XOX
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN-Adelaide Committeeeee Reply with quote

I wont be able to make it to any meetings at the moment cause I have no job and my car is on its way out. Im still interested in participating in organising the cruises and making the fliers.

Pavlos.
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN-Adelaide Committeeeee Reply with quote

yer i will again be attending d cruises as of early next year once i get the efi turbo stuff soughted.

Chris...
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN-Adelaide Committeeeee Reply with quote

i might be thinking of doing a cruise route soon.
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN-Adelaide Committeeeee Reply with quote

yea i was thinkin with the warm weather approachin a victa cruise was in need.
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN-Adelaide Committeeeee Reply with quote

yeh ill organise some of the stuff again, but atm i cant make meetings only for short time as paying off debts, n stuff, and my clutch is so fucked its not funny...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: