HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FS-GEM COUPE- $450

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemcouperacing
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: FS-GEM COUPE- $450 Reply with quote

hey guys i got gem coupe for sale i am located in townsville its pretty much stock i have pics email post a reply if interested and i will send them out to ya the asking price is $450 cheers
LOK15
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: FS-GEM COUPE- $450 Reply with quote

i am interested.. send pics to
lockie15@hotmail.com

im on the sunny coast,so would have to figure out transport,and also can you tell me?
does it run/drivable? manual/auto
month/year( early or late model)
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: FS-GEM COUPE- $450 Reply with quote

hey dude ok i will send u some pics to that email ok its a manuael its got a 5 speed in it, it was recenetly on the road but when i purchased it, it had a blown head gasket so i removed the motor for a rebuild but due to a reposting from the airforce i cant take it with me (as iam going overseas) ummmm its model well its a TC and iam pretty sure its a 77' its all original and would be a great project car its rust free and straight as a board anyways get back to me if your really interested iam sure we could figure somfin out transport wise cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: