HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SOMEONE BUY MY GEM'S!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: SOMEONE BUY MY GEM'S! Reply with quote

ok people i have to get rid of these gems asap, i am pickin up my lancer on tuesday, i have a TG zz/z with rego (have to get roadworthy) has just had the engine replaced, steering rack replaced, the brakes done, and a new exhaust, has 4 new tires (not even 6months old) airbrushed dashboard and center console, tach dash, $3000

pics:

http://groups.msn.com/AirheadAirbrushing/mytg.msnw?albumlist=2

dash:

http://groups.msn.com/AirheadAirbrushing/mydashcluster.msnw?albumlist=2

secondly i have a TX coupe built in 76 its complete minus engine and gearbox, have started preperation for baremetal respray, some rust, needs work, great project, i have most parts, i would love to keep this car but i dont really have anywhere to put it as we are selling our house and untill our new house is built in 12-18months i dont have ne where to store it, i want $600 NON NEGOTIABLE!

i also have heaps of other stuff for sale, sedan doors, 5speed gearbox, tg grill, te tail lights, heaps of other parts, sedan door glass, call matt on 0408 128 504 i will not cod parts u want it you come get it, im in BRISBANE and dont want too much for the parts but i wont take offers under what i want for the 2 cars.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: