HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TX gemini 4 wrecking

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: TX gemini 4 wrecking Reply with quote

this was originally 4 sale for $800 but now is wrecking 4 $400 tow away or seperate. the diff is in good cond and had the torque tube and ball joints replaced by boostinOz about 3-4 weeks ago. its 4 speed and has a good clutch. the motor was reconditioned before it decided enough was enough. The cars had about $1.4g spent on it so hopefully i can make some money back this way.

locasted in adelaide
supercow55
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: TX gemini 4 wrecking Reply with quote

g'day gemi8u,
did you have some kings springs in your TX gemi, are they superlows and do you wanna sell them separate? Cheers Ben
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: TX gemini 4 wrecking Reply with quote

what happened to it? does it just need a new motor?
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: TX gemini 4 wrecking Reply with quote

i think you seen it when you came over b4, maybe somebody else though. yeah, cracked the head i think and cant be stuffed fixing it as i have 2 other cars waiting 4 attention.

i havent had a good look but the King Springs up front are pretty low and i have a pair for the back that are standard monster trucj issue i think. Can ave the set for $70 if interested. let me know coz ill get em out if thats the case
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: TX gemini 4 wrecking Reply with quote

thinking about rebuilding it and going all out but the port/polish/bored and twin weber things been done b4 over and over again. Im after a 5ltr SLE so atm im pretty keen to pass the keys on.
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: TX gemini 4 wrecking Reply with quote

how much u want 4 d shell with out d engine and stereo and mags, i provide stockies. is it still registered?

Chris...
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: TX gemini 4 wrecking Reply with quote

bro, i dont want any of it. already have bout 20 tyres, parts coming out my arse and have another project waiting to be started. it doesnt have mags/stereo.

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: