HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FS: EFI Manifold
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

I havent used it since I bought it and I need money. Still in the box it came in. No wiring or computer (can pick them up cheap 2nd hand anyway). It is a complete manifold though - plenum, throttle body, fuel rail, injectors.

$300 firm or looking to swap for parts (TG SLX velour seats in green, or performance/wank factor parts)

In Adelaide prefer no COD but ill see.
0403 720 670
Cheers,
Pavlos
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold (Rodeo) Reply with quote

as above
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

What car is it off?
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

look at the post above...holden rodeo
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

wat sought of wank factor gear. I got a Black saas steering wheel with boss kit in immaculate condition cost $250 brand new 4months ago, sony 130w 6in splits, 2 strobes, stockies, 32/36 weber with adaptor plate (adaptor cost 30 weber cost 60) , ramflo airfilter to suit weber which cost 40.
Willing to swap any of that.

Chris...
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=384&car=12

Pic of saas wheel. i also got a heaps of spare sedan parts no vyinal, and a complete spare tf wagon if your interested in any parts also. Located victor harbor

Chris...
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

Whats the condition of the weber?
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

good condition, have spare jets, d bloke i brought it off said it was rejetted to suit, i had it on my engine 4 a while and it went good runnning a lil rich if i was gonna keep it i would get it dynoed to suit the engine tho. No corrosion all the seals are in excellent conditon, i've pulled it down cleaned it and blown all the passages thru with compressed air.

Chris...
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

Im interested in the weber, ramflow and sony splits. got thing else that i can swap to equal the price of $300 or there abouts. The steering wheel looks mad, but i really want the weber.
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

wat conditon is the setup in? wats needed to complete it? does it come with sensors and loom? I got back vynial seats in perfect condtion, i mean mint no rips nothin at all as new, they are two tone brown, but can b green wid vynal spray.

Chris...
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

no loom or sensors. i got green vynal seats, i want green velour ones instead.
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

i got blue velour seats. whole heap of other gear. I dunno might consider tradeing your gear for the steering wheel and weber nd ramflo. Oi do u got them chrome strips that go around window for a sedan? i need a set, would do a deal wid them and efi 4 wheel n weber n ramflo 4 sure.

Chris...
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

I did have the chrome strips but i threw them out.
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

i will do d deal if u gimme anuther $20 and u can up 2 victa to swap d stuff
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: EFI Manifold Reply with quote

Ill think about it dude and get back to you asap. I quit my job, so travelling is a bit hard, but Ill see what I can do.

Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: