HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

the adelaide cruise was kool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemiz_Rock_01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: the adelaide cruise was kool Reply with quote

hey guyz, i went on the adelaide gemi cruise wiv my bro and mate(obviously i was tha chik) we were in the loud red gemi. i just wanna say it was wicked and ill be cumin on tha next one too:) all u guys were pretty friendly too (and hot) not mentioning any names.(SAM) hehe. tha pannelwagon was awesome (lee) and sams green gemi was hell kool 2. tha light blue one was wicked too.
anyho,catchyas all next time;)
~Mel~
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: the adelaide cruise was kool Reply with quote

hey mel, thanks for your comments it is much appreciated, i dont intend to dissapoint but i think my gf may be on the next cruise with me... hehe, by the next cruise i should have my new exhaust, stereo, covered doortrims as they were only board hopefully some other cool bits... Sam
gemiz_Rock_01

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: the adelaide cruise was kool Reply with quote

kool:)
ur car iz gonna b wiked!! hehe:)
i think ur car iz betta then u tho:) i LOVE the colour.
okies bye
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: the adelaide cruise was kool Reply with quote

hehe thanks
its ok i didnt expect you to like me more than ,y car, its fine hehe, have a good one, c ya on the next cruise...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: