HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

whats it worth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coupetx
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: whats it worth Reply with quote

i got a complete set of chrome trims, for around the windows of a coupe, they are of a TD SLE, they are mint.
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply with quote

hmmmm.... how are they put on? i have a tx coupe, i like the look of the chrome strips on the coupes, like the fully thick ones not the pissy little ones like the sedans have round the windows, and is it a full set? around the doors and the rear window? let me know maybe interested and let me know where u r cos im in bribane,
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply with quote

there worth about $200-300 if there in mint condition
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply with quote

shhhhhhh gene! ur not sposed to tell him that, at the price i think i'll pass n just paint the damn area where they sit the same color as the car like i was gunna
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply with quote

or you could be a stingy arse and go grab a can of chrome spray!

jokes mate
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply with quote

shouldnt joke about that ive seen it done!
i ended up grinding the nipples back that hold the door strips on looks good plain jane style
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply with quote

hahah chrome spray paint, lol im payin over $3500 to get it painted, and im striping it back to bare metal, so i think chrome/sliver spray paint is outta the question
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply with quote

ouch... 3500?? id rather leave it as an undercoat thats halfway to an fj20 conversion Very Happy
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply with quote

i know someone on this site that payed $8500 for there paint Wink but not telling who
(not me)
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply with quote

bahahahahah i also know someone who has $3000 worth of paint.
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: whats it worth Reply with quote

i sell sl/e trims for bout $100-150 that's it, they aren't worth more than that. i have a set for sale minus one piece as a matter of fact.
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: