HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Fitting 34ADM on 32/36 adapter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: Fitting 34ADM on 32/36 adapter Reply with quote

I have a freshly cleaned and prepped 34ADM sitting in my shed, ready to be plonked on a warm G200. Now, the 34ADM will fit on the 32/36 adapter, however the 34ADM has half an inch of extra height on the baseplate. What gives? I am assuming there isn't a 34ADM adapter to Gemini.

I had a local engineering joint lop the head off a suitable bolt for a longer stud, however this is different. The studs closest to the cylinder head are situated in the adapter differently. Oh, it is your standard redline adapter.

Thanx
Blue TG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Fitting 34ADM on 32/36 adapter Reply with quote

i just got one on, i sued longer studs that i got from under my house in a bottle labelled gem manifold studs
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Fitting 34ADM on 32/36 adapter Reply with quote

I welded a 20mm alloy plate on my manafold heres a pic:
http://www.geocities.com/joshbrett2003/manafold.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: