HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATT: FAZZ
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
my gemeration
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

i asked you for a shortened 5spd shifter to which you replied you had several laying around. well the bad news is that what you sent me certainly was not a 5spd shifter. it will be in the mail and returned asap as will my lights or you may send me $30 to the same addy your choice.
fazz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

it cam out of a 5 speed what is different
my gemeration
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

there is no locater and how the hell do you screw a knob on it with no thread, this thing isn't worth $5
fazz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

do you want me to send you another one and did you get the $10
fazz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

that was the first one i found i have better ones i just have to find them
my gemeration
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

if you have one that is not shortened and has the locater yes. i have had trouble with other parts not fitting, i know after the tx's gmh changed a few things i had some fun with a lower arm some time ago, maybe the gearbox is different as well. although i didn't think tx's came out with the 5spd option. my stick has a locater on the front above the ball. yes i did get the $10, didn't have a note.
fazz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

does it bolt to the box with 2 or 3 bolts
my gemeration
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

3 bolts the only thing that is different is the locater
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

your bitching over $5... lol
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

don't come in halfway, with half the story and fire your opinion $5 was sarcasm...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

yes mum. i will go to my room now.. sheesh..

PMS out'
gene
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

and don't come out til you make your bed and pick up all that shit on the floor.....sorry man didn't mean to offend you.....
fazz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

is this shifter for a tx if it is you never said it untill now i never new they made 5 speeds for tx's and do you have a 4speed shifter for a tx if you do it shoud fit by the sounds of it just take the mounting bracket off the 5 speed shifter i sent you and it should work if you had told me it was for a tx i would have know it was the rong shifter post back with a reply and we will go from there
my gemeration
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

yes it is for a tx and no i do not have a 4spd shifter, i,m sure i mentioned it was for a tx earlier. the stick that is in the box has the locater.
fazz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: FAZZ Reply with quote

no you didnt mention it was for a tx i just went through the old posts and what is rong with the stick that is already in the box
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: