HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth - Auto Salon and Rev heads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:41 am    Post subject: Perth - Auto Salon and Rev heads Reply with quote

OK, Perth Auto salon, if you've been in the channel, or ocming on the cruises, is on the 18th and 19th of this month. Thats two w/ends. We will be going on the SUNDAY. The map will be the same as last year, but i dont think any one thats in now came along to that one. This is just a 'rock up to an event as a group' thing, rather than an actual cruise, So dont go polishing your car or anything. Be sure to bring a car load of friends to go to the show with as well. It'll probably start early (around 9am meet) as well. Basic map run down is meet at Westfeild Innaloo (Action mega centre carpark) then onto the FWY, through the tunnel, and then belmont racecourse is just a couple of Km's from there.

Now the Big one. REV HEADS.
We've been pretty much planning for this since the BBQ cruise, and it's almost upon us. This is held on the 15th and 16th of November. Of course, we will ALL cruise down there together. We will meet at my house in Roleystone, and then its just 3 roads away (2 of which are very long). It's almost a two hour drive, and it WILL be hot. So make sure you have plenty of coolant. We will do a fuel stop at my work, just down the road, and proceed from there.
Now, I will be there for both days, but its up to you how long your there for. Tho I do recomend at least staying over Saturday night. If anyone wants to be in the burnout comp, I suggest you take your car on a trailer (That means you Aaron) as there is a good chance it may fuck up. If you are going to go in the burnout comp, let me know and I'll source some tyres for you (I beleive the rules are that the tyres must be legal when you enter the pad). Hopefully Some of us will have shirts by this stage as well.
Entry, for both days is $40, and about $25 for day passes. More info is at www.revheadsday.com.
You will also need either lots of alcohol, or money for alcohol, remembering glass is not permitted. Age ID if your over 18 and wanting to go visit the, uh, 'good stuff with females' show on Saturday Night.
For those of you that don't know why me and Aaron get so very excited when we hear 'Narrogin Rev Heads', it is a 2 day car fest. Featuring a non-stop burnout comp (20 cars at a time, 30 mins between each 20 cars) that goes until about 10pm Sat night, with special event burnouts by burnout champions and the like, a rather small show and shine, featuring around 100 cars, engine blows sunday, spear a spud, and of course, the saturday night boobie show.
Accomodation is a bit poor. All rooms in Narrogin will be booked out, and tent space is hard to come by. One option is to drive back to cuballing (20 mins) Where they have rooms for about $20/night. They are small, with 1 single bed, but it is cheap and easy.
So weld up your diff and put in some coolant.
Thanks Guys.
More about auto salon soon.
Adam
gazely
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: Perth - Auto Salon and Rev heads Reply with quote

so 9 am at innaloo on the 19th??
i should be there , its just down the road.
hopefully ill have my rims on by then, but it wont be lowered, oh well.
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:08 am    Post subject: Yo gazely. Reply with quote

hey man, ur new to the perth scene?? i dont think ive seen u before. it appears uve been registered since may this year, but unless ur darryl, i got no idea who u are.
either way, if uve been checking these posts, ull know bout the website we got going (www.geocities.com/bloodstane) and u should know that you can call me on my mob about future events on 0418 943 757.

and to everyone:
auto salon cruise is not finalised, tho map and times should be up by monday night. We will be going on sunday however, as sum of us have to work saturdays.
once again, i think i put it in b4, this is just a go to an event as a group thing rather than a full cruise, and pics etc may not go up.
ull see a new post up there soon, so keep checkin.
adam
gazely
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Yo gazely. Reply with quote

hey man, yeh im kinda new to the perth scene, just got my lisence on monday and ive got a gem...
just checking the site now...
might see ya next sunday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: