HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

QLD Gem Cruise wrap up
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: QLD Gem Cruise wrap up Reply with quote

Firstly I wanted to say a HUGE thanks to all 13 cars that turned up.

Lachy and Leanne and the kids who came all the way from Noosa.
Tim and his dad in the yellow coupe and his work mate who came from Bribie. They all came from one of those lame flyers :Þ
Panno and his d00d, Mick, gregj and company, Greg, Baycie, Spud, Gene and his damn Silvia, Yobbo (I believe you were there :Þ), Fred, the gun metal grey coupe who also came from a flyer left on his windscreen (thanks GemiNick), GemiNick. Did I miss anyone ?

All up there was umm 13 cars. Possibly 14.

I think a good day was had my all. The hills and corners were I think a little less boring than 110km down the freeway Surprised)

Glad no one got lost. i would have been real worried if they had considering it was two roads *worried look*. Sorry Panno for puching you out at the lights. There was a space there with MY name on it in the gutter. I had to take it hehehe.

It was an awesome sight seeing so many Gems in a row in the rear vision mirror. I think 95% of the Gemini's in Brisabne were there today. seemed like it anyway.

I am glad you all had a good day out. I forgot to thank you all for coming. THANK YOU !

Stay tuned for Cruise # 2 .. less hills less corners but just as good Surprised)

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)

Oh Dont forget, Mick has a gem for sale and Lachy has one for sale as well if you know anyone who is interested.

Cheers again

Gemmy Surprised)

GO THE PANTHERS !
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

good story,

but 95% you in Brisbane alone?

i know of about 16 with gemini's in 3 postcode areas, and only one of them went on the cruise(thin), and 4 more on the street behind me, and 3 in build process (performance wise)

regadrs
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

16 in differnt area codes codes. your a hoe your a hooooooeeeeee

hey gemi the windy roads made it good or was it just me coz i was drinkin???? i say more windy roads fro the next one
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

i'd say there was like 5% of the gemmys in brissy there are so many around!
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

haha no offence but theres more gems at a wreckers hehehhe sorry but its so true Smile
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

Believe it or not, I was being a smart ass. I know that is not something that anyone would ever expect to hear from me, but I was. :Þ

Yobbo, more corners eh ? Not sure about that, but I will see what I can do.

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

next time if it looks like possible rain like it did on this cruise I'm gunna make sure I put some stokko's on!
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

gem+windy corners+rain=fun Smilei'll be on the next one for sure, deffinatly if its a good day!
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

ill bring a trailer along full of stockos and hire em out to everyone hahhahahha. $1 a skid sounds fair
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

man you'll make a lot of money!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

yeah heaps
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

hmmmm.... i have some stocko's behind the shed, and can get heaps more if u want a business partner Wink lol
dont worry me that much its wet, my tires are pretty much brand new, lots of tread Smile
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

yeah but out here you gotta remember theres lots of bums who drive gems just because they cant afford anything else!
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini percentage in Brisbane? Reply with quote

very tru, the main way u can tell them is cos their car is stock and is a totall piece of shit n they look at u funny when u yell "go the gemini!" out the window at them,
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD Gem Cruise wrap up Reply with quote

gemini crusies a year ago. 50+gemins Very Happy

football is gay Very Happy
hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: