HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Final update - QLD Gemini Cruise 05/10/03

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Final update - QLD Gemini Cruise 05/10/03 Reply with quote

Well it is only 24 hours away. I am anticipating a nice turnout. Just a few notes to prepoare you all for tomorrow though.

* FOOD - there are no tuck shops at the lunch destination. So bring a picnic lunch, packed sangas or steak/snags to cook on the BBQ. There are some wood BBQ's available. I myself shall be taking a slab of cow and cooking stuff. So feel free to use them.

* DRINKS - as per previous note there are no tuckshops. I shall be taking an esky with a variety of cans of softdrink. You can buy some off me for a buck each. Surprised)

* WEATHER - Well. The weather man (has to be a amn coz they are so often wrong :Þ *hides*) predicts 'possible showers'. I am going no matter what. Just means I go sideways more Smile hehehe. Or means that I have to drive that little bit slower. Either way, I am there.

* TAKE OFF TIME - 10.30am. This is so that we can get to the lunch spot in time to grab a table and BBQ. If you are going to be late, sms someone and let them know.

* REGROUPING - This will take place at a number of spots along the way. So if you get lost or fall behind, don't panic.

* GENTLE WARNING - Would be good if we could keep out hoonng teqniques at home for this day. Lots of corners and bikes that tend to cause an obstruction if not seen properly. I am sure that we will all be sensible Surprised).

There is a Woolies and a Butcher shop at the meeting point if you have last minute food or what ever to get.

See you all at Fin McCools from 10am.

Any queries/questions feel free to call me 0414 951 683. I dont have credit (cant be bothered) so dont expect me to SMS you back :Þ

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: