HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SALE: G180, GTi driver seat, any other parts.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:47 am    Post subject: SALE: G180, GTi driver seat, any other parts. Reply with quote

Heres what I got, sell it this wk and I take off bit off alll the prices listed here cause need money.

Complete long motor G180 (no intake or exhaust unless arranged) so comes with alternator dizzy etc, motor in gc with no blowbye and head off for inspection (corrosion ok). $400neg

Suzuki Swift GTI Driver seat professionally mig welded onto gemini rails. Has been looked over by engineer and approved. No tears, in vgc except missing the piece of plastic over the recliner mechanism. That can be obtained if required easily as same as 90's barina.. currently has modified gemini cover on it.This seat has lots of support and comfort and is legal in a coupe without 2 seater rego as adjustable back.
$120neg

I have a low ratio 5 spd box, believed to be either import or rodeo, origin unknow sorry. The box is basically 5 spds fit into the space of 4 so isnt much better for cruising but acceleration (especially with cam) is excellent!!
$300

Wrecking TE... good boot lid all other panels rusty, some lights, name the part and I give it to u for near nothing.. just wanna get rid of it.

Wrecking 3TX, TC shells... almost all parts still available and mostly with very little or no rust. All parts off the cars once again damn cheap just have to get rid of it soon or dump it... ANYTHING... just ask I give good deal on compete shells to..

Everything has to go ... sooner the better... wrecking 4 cars in total and prices neg and cheap on all parts
BonnetJizz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: SALE: G180, GTi driver seat, any other parts. Reply with quote

gti seat legal in sedan? im also chasing bootlock, key, handbrake pins, 4/5sp metal shifter, tacho(depends price), maybe a dashlock, 1 or 2 window rubbers... tell us what u can do out of this and i mite make the bus trip out next week wen im not working
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: SALE: G180, GTi driver seat, any other parts. Reply with quote

where are you mate?
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: SALE: G180, GTi driver seat, any other parts. Reply with quote

disregard last message
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: SALE: G180, GTi driver seat, any other parts. Reply with quote

I other side of ipswich bout 20mins away ... on warrego highway. But I guess u figured that out... what u want yobbo?
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: SALE: G180, GTi driver seat, any other parts. Reply with quote

The GTI seat is legal in sedan... just have to get the mod plate for seat, dont have to get both for seat and 2 seater. I can get a bootlock off, key included, handbrake pins easy, I got shifters too... tacho only one I got is int my car and rather not sell it but if want I would for $140 its Black face autometer with shiftlite on face (not external). What is a dashlock??? Window rubbers are alright on some shells so yeah can have them too.. where u at?
mystikal21
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: SALE: G180, GTi driver seat, any other parts. Reply with quote

intrested in the gear box need to see if it fits on the motor might be intrested in the engine
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: SALE: G180, GTi driver seat, any other parts. Reply with quote

bolts straight up to g161, g180 and g200 single cam motors.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: