HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TXIII
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

i'll be back in adelaide at the start of feb next year, and would like to catch up with a few people from here, see the new cars out and about and even see some of the golden (hotgem) oldies like dave and co..
so being a bigger part of my life now for obvious reasons, ive started to organise a cruise with www.fordlaser.com for when i am back in adelaide... and would like to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and have an affiliated (group) cruise with fordlaser.com and hotgemini.com.
i hope noone has a problem with this, if u do, dont come and go fuck yourself! Smile if not, come along, enjoy yourself, and what not! (also see some real cars!) hehe
so at this stage i would like everyone to put in their planners, to keep Saturday the 7th February 2004 free! for now thats all, just wanted to put my idea forward to you guys, and let the discussion begin,
cheers,

Matt
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

im not sure it would be very odd
and you will find we will all cruise but it weather they wana cruise with geminis
also there would eb alot of drangs and stuff etc
you willing ot take that responibility
TXIII
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

it'll be good! it'll be a mixed bag, there will be gemini's that will slaughter some of the lasers and there will be lasers that will psshhhhh past the gems.... trust me, it'll be good! if your scared of real cars.... hehehe just kidding, i just reckon it will be fun, 30 lasers followd by 30 gems, screamin through the hills.... mmm... my 2 loves, lasers and gems....
TahitianTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

Gemi-Laser cruise... abstract idea. But im gonna go with Groovn on this one, i dont believe you will even get people to come unless they r mates of yours. Mixed cruises are trouble, but have fun

Cain
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

no offence dude but you need to get some priorities in your life, its either gemis or lasers, its like lowndes driving for ford and holden at same time, it just doesnt happen... one or the other and you know which to choose. haha Sam oh and what about the gems going pssssh past the lasers mine probably will by then...
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

now i know why i am getting away from the gemini activities.....as if u dont like mixed cruises....thats what adelaide is all about....obviously gemi owners like to get to themselves
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

i enjoy mixed cruises, its just that this time its lasers, i mean it would be cool with the holden vs ford but hey... but lasers... hehe nah im all for it.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

i actually think the gemini group can learn something from them, the laser boys are a lot more proffessional about their cruises, unlike the gemini group ie. "im a little sik cunt who drops burnouts every 5 mins in my boonga gemi"

in a nutshell a mixed cruise would be awsome!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

ill leave it up to you?
if you wanna bag me, go for it! i dont care! u all have a lot to learn...
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

dude im just playing around ok, im all for it ay... cya then
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

i think its a great idea, its a bit of a variation, bring it on
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

Sounds good to me. My TG will definetly be ready then, and should have either a g180 or g200 (which I can get hold of anytime now) and a big turbo (gotta get more cash) under the bonnet.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

yeah the cruise will be good let them organise it and if my cars still running i will rock up but im just saying it will be interesting

just let us know the details before the event

also what do the laserboys think about it?
TXIII
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

theyre all for it, a cruise is a cruise, if you wanna be un-sociable, then you can stick around the gemini boys, its just like a normal gemini cruise except we'll have another cruise on at the same time.... but everyone from the laser website is so friendly, hey we might even convert a few of you! Smile who knows!! Smile
should be a good turnout! look forward to seeing all the old chaps and the newbies there!

Matt
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Feb 2004 Cruise - Adelaide Reply with quote

i'll be converted is one of the guys goes here you go have a 4wd turbo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: