HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Sunshine Coast Cruise Sunday Sept 28
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sic_vl2000

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Sunshine Coast Cruise Sunday Sept 28 Reply with quote

Hey ppls,

well there has been talk about having a cruise to the sunshine coast and though i would throw my hand into the deep end and try and organise something ......

the plan is for this sunday the 28th of september..... the plan is as follows:

1st meet: BP servo at yatala (main meeting spot) from 12pm - 12.30pm (this is for all the gold coast ppl, CBD ppl and any south siders willing to come along) plz be prompt as i don't want to leave too late

2nd meet: from yatala servo we will head out the highway and take the gateway arterial motorway ($2.20 for all cars) to the BP at morayfield(the one before the morayfield exit). Here we will pick up and ppl from the northside, grab suttin to eat and fuel if need be. Should be here by at least 2pm - 2.15pm latest

3rd meet: from here we will head up the highway (reminder there are always cameras on sunday so speed at your own risk) to our third meeting spot at the moolooaba boat ramp car park. This is located near underwater world ..... not the underwater world car park though..... it's a lil further up the road. Estimated arrival time 3pm latest.

4th meet: after meeting everyone who shows up we will leave the car park and head to the beach front for a phat cruise along the front of moolooaba and down to maroochy .... pull some laps for a while then either meet back at the car park or the top of alex heads there.

5th meet: after this and will be about 5pm or later ..... ppl can do as they plzzz.... i'll probably chill for a bit and watch the sunset and maybe grab a feed.... others can head home or take care of any business

Cheers all and lets make it a good day
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Sunshine Coast Cruise Sunday Sept 28 Reply with quote

As posted in Fast Fours Forumn ! Being the crusie that I am .. I am heading out on this one.

Your the one with the sis who has the brown gem ? With Logan Gemini Car Club or something on the back ? Are you coming on the 5th for the Gemini Cruise ?

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunshine Coast Cruise Sunday Sept 28 Reply with quote

Logan Gemini Car Club ??????
GEM4PLAY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunshine Coast Cruise Sunday Sept 28 Reply with quote

i've lived in logan for 21 years and never heard about it...

maybe i should start one for the "logan gemi buffs" or something
tfboost
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: gem4play Reply with quote

so you will be getting this logan club going then,call a meeting then
GemmyAtWork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: gem4play Reply with quote

Something like that. Don't go quoting me on it.

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
sic_vl2000

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: gem4play Reply with quote

hey all gemini clubs are welcome as there are people coming from gold coast/brissie/caboolture and sunshine coast. not exactly sure on numbers coming from the gold coast though
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: gem4play Reply with quote

Why do i get the feeling that this thread since my bit about the logan Car Club has been misunderstood ?

SICVL ... are you the one I was talking to on Fast Fours about your sisters 'brown gemini' that had the sticker on the back referring to a 'logan car club' ?

There is only one gemini, and I use the term loosley, car club anywhere near Brisbane that I know of. IMSCC. Since where were there 'clubs' ?

Anyway, since my aunt has to work this weekend now and cant look after my mother, I cant make it now ... GRRRRR. But I am definantly there for the October 5th Cruise. Bring on the mountains !

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: gem4play Reply with quote

never use the term "loosley" in the same sentence as IMSCC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunshine Coast Cruise Sunday Sept 28 Reply with quote

Hey it would be great if you guys could head up this way. Ppl up here could meet you at the boat ramp carpark. Sunday cruise up here would be great, hopefully c u guys up here.

We're all pilgrims on the same journey-but some pilgrims have better road maps.
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: gem4play Reply with quote

lol
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunshine Coast Cruise Sunday Sept 28 Reply with quote

sunset?
ware do you watch the sunset???
sic_vl2000

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunshine Coast Cruise Sunday Sept 28 Reply with quote

hey im not organising just helping to get lots of people to come. so the meet point on sunny coast is boat ramp carpark next to the yacht club. hope to see heaps of gemini's there as my sister has me hooked on em, hers is currently being resprayed
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: gem4play Reply with quote

my bad !!!
sic_vl2000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Sunshine Coast Cruise Sunday Sept 28 Reply with quote

hey can people that are coming post a reply stating yes or no, so i can give numbers of people coming to the guy that is organising as he is keen to know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: