HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Rodeo G200 crank shaft

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheConverted
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Rodeo G200 crank shaft Reply with quote

yes, im still looking for a good condition non EFI petrol Rodeo G200 crank shaft, if any body has one, or knows where i can get one please let me know, mine has a bad big end bearing, and i dont wont to risk a broken crank by getting mine fixed, if its bent they can strieghten it, but im worried that by getting it strieghtened, it they make take the tensile out of it, and i dont wont a weak crank when showing off just how good a gemini really is againt a six or V8,
TheConverted
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Rodeo G200 crank shaft Reply with quote

k i just got back from the wreckers, and for those of us who didnt know, the G200 where fitted to the Rodeo and the Jakaroo 4x4's
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: Rodeo G200 crank shaft Reply with quote

Isuzu G motor cranks rarely warp or bend so the chances are that yours will be fine with a clean up. By the way, there is absolutely nothing that a japanese 4 cyl can teach an aussie or american 6/8, anyone with any sort of mechanical mind knows that.
TheConverted
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Rodeo G200 crank shaft Reply with quote

i dont know about that HOP, ive seen some very mean 4's leave a 6 or 8 for dead
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Rodeo G200 crank shaft Reply with quote

yeah, only worked 4s. remember the rule about forced induction and diff ratios!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: