HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Body work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Body work Reply with quote

I need a dent taken out from the rear of my car. the top of the bumper has pushed the panel underneath the lights inwards about 1-2 cm. I also need a whole new floor and part of the wheel arches (the part you can see from inside the boot) replaced.
Anyone know of a good panelbeater place north of Adelaide? I would go to Just Gemini Spares, but I need the car done ASAP. If anyone on here would like to do it for me instead, let me know how much you want me to pay you.

Cheers,
Pavlos.
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Body work Reply with quote

My old man is as good as they come. What did Just Gemi's quote you? Whats your number so i can contact you. If you like bring the car to my place @ Salisbury Park and we can have a look at it for you.

Cheers
Mooch
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Body work Reply with quote

Im going to Just Geminis today to get a quote. The car isnt on the road yet, but if you like, I can give you petrol money if you come to my house. I live in Angle Vale its like 10-15 mins from Salisbury. My number is 0403 720 670.

Cheers,
Pavlos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: