HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Western Gems and Perth Auto Salon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Western Gems and Perth Auto Salon Reply with quote

Perth auto salon is been held on the 18th and 19th of October. There will be a cruise to this event, but thats not the topic here.
The question is, Does ANY ONE want to enter their car? Either into the actual show (yes i know, theres probly no one up for it yet, but maybe some one knows some one??) OR into the MOTORKHANA on the 11th (held in conjunction.)
Details are as follows;
Motorkhana: $50 for Vehicle and Driver entry into car show. Runs from 9am to 4:30pm.
Car show: Vehicle - $50. Adults - $15, Children (u/12) - $7.

Im not sure if you need a race licence to enter the motokhana though so you might want to do some research. IF anyone does want to enter, let me know, as if we get one car to enter, we will al have to support it. And T-shirts/stickers are defiantly a comming-soon thing.

Oh yeh, this is a AUTO SALON post. Not a coastals post. dont fucking ask coastals shit here. Smile
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Western Gems and Perth Auto Salon Reply with quote

i will enter the gemini in the show if we can get enuff guys together. Specially if some one can pitch in a car trailer.

Come see WA's fastest NA gem at auto saloon.
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Western Gems and Perth Auto Salon Reply with quote

I wouldnt mind putting my car into the motorkhana and just rippin up the tyres But the only problem is i need a locker again:)
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Western Gems and Perth Auto Salon Reply with quote

oh dave i can get you a car trailer if u want. sorry bout friday i forgot. the diff is still at my mates house anyway
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Western Gems and Perth Auto Salon Reply with quote

haha I dunno about that fastest n/a gemini anymore coz there was a brown one doing 14.2's down the quarter on sunday... I'm going there this w/e to track it down and have a looksy
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Western Gems and Perth Auto Salon Reply with quote

well i will beat it hell even erin will beat it
PhilC no owrries once i pay the entry fee i should be cool.

BTW oct 5th i'll be racing at wanneroo raceway
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Western Gems and Perth Auto Salon Reply with quote

haha dreamer, u were running 16.9's
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: