HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

4SALE: CAR AND PARTS (ADELAIDE)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: 4SALE: CAR AND PARTS (ADELAIDE) Reply with quote

if you are interested in something dont reply here, but email me at a20b4me@hotmail.com
cause i dont get on here much.

* td gemini sedan rolling shell. has slx interior, 14" mags. has been set up for 12a rotary engine, comes with crossmembers and h/d tailshaft to suit rx5 5speed. cable clutch has been converted to hydralic, to suit mazdas.
started doing body work, but lost interest, so part of the car is in primer. crosmembers cost $800 and clutch cost $250 to get set up. does not include engine, gearbox or exhaust. was a running car and isnt defected. comes with 4 rust free doors
$800 firm

* big bore exhaust to suit 12a gemini, tuned length, made for MAX KW'S. big stainless (rota) muffler and dual resonators. had about 1/2 of useage. cost $1500 with recipt, looking for around $600

* custom made sump and oil pick up to suit 12a gemini
$100

* 17" roh adrenaline wheels. 4x100 pdc, brand new, never used, no tyres, pair only
$300

* 1600 engine, head needs replacing
$50

* tf grill, good condition
$40

* te bonnet, free

* tinted windows, good condition, tint still good no rips or bubbles
$80
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: