HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

15 - 21 - -
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: This also as to be said... Reply with quote

dickhead
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: This also as to be said... Reply with quote

dickhead
H3PPZ
tinkerer

dickhead
H3PPZ
tinkerer

dickhead
H3PPZ
tinkerer

dickhead
H3PPZ
tinkerer

dickhead
H3PPZ
tinkerer

dickhead
H3PPZ
tinkerer

dickhead
H3PPZ
tinkerer

dickhead
H3PPZ
tinkerer

dickhead
Poida
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: 15 - 21 - - Reply with quote

Hi Rod

Not something I would be chatting about on a public forum!

These blokes are here to discuss Gemini's. Is this girl a Gemini??

This could end up a serious situation you have yourself in.
There have been a couple of news stories about young girls running off with adults over the past few months.

You must realise it is probably an offence under your states criminal code to engage in sex with a girl of her age. In most states the law protects a minor from being taken advantage of by an adult. To indulge in sexual acts, no matter how much she wants you to, is playing with fire. She is really a child in the eyes of the law. You could be imprisoned if the court found you guilty of breaking the law. You know how they treat child molesters in prison??? BAD BAD BAD!!!

Your biggest problem could come at a later date.... sometime in the future after you both break up. She being young and pissed with you.. an easy way to get you back...... If she wanted too she could instigate legal action as vengeance. Think about it.

At 21 you're an adult. You can go to the pub. She can't. How will she feel knowing you are there with your mates and she isn't? How will you manage with someone mentally 6 years younger wanting to be with you all the time. Your little "Puppy" tagging along at your heels.

Her parents won't be too happy to know she's caring more about partying late into the weekend when she should be at home in bed. She's their "little baby girl".

At 15 she is easily confused. Probably not yet ready to break away on her own. Not ready to commit to the realities of life. If you gave her your pay packet do you think she could manage to pay all the bills and balance the spending? Were you able to manage your life at 15?

Just break away now before you get overly involved... Find a girl nearer your own age and get on with life.

(The views I present are my own and NOT necessarily of the administrators or other members of this site.)
Poida
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 15 - 21 - - Reply with quote

Lets just redifine the subject...

15 miutes of pleasure

for

21 years in hell!!!

(The views I present are my own and NOT necessarily of the administrators or other members of this site.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: