HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

we need to confirm the cruise time, me and pavlos think we should meet at 3.30 and depart at 4pm that way we cover the twilight concept... if everyone agrees with this we can start handing out fliers... thanks Sam... i already got 50 copies to give out, plus some for southern auto stores... myself and pavlos have copies of fliers email me or him for your copy, to clarify...
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

i know im not in the commitee but i reakon maybe 2 pm leave as more people would come as alot of people would still wana go out later that night
i dont know its up to you
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

we were going for a twilight style cruise, the cruise would only take a few hours, what time do you go out on a saturday night, i dont go out till at least 9pm...
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

yeah thats it even later around 10
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

we need to dicuss this cause i think 3.30 aint to gooda time. few people work saturdays, i think dave dnt finish til 4.30. cant remember. if ya got mobiles msg me (0419925399) cause the only way we can communicate is hot gemini and i cant come on here to often so i would rather call
Cheers Aaron
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

i spoke to dave and he said that he finished at 3pm he said hell race there from work, if its later there no point going along esplanades for beaches cos we wont see them, and also people go out saturday nights, Sam
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

thats alright then. hav ya got a mobile???
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

i did until the day my gem got stolen, and i lost my ohone that same day, so, not at the moment sorry man...
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

gemiboy, whats ya email, have ya got msn
TX_Loon
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

Sam, my email is ben_davis1980@yahoo.com.au, email me a copy of the flyer and i'll get them out round my place

cheers
Ben
payva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

i reckon you shut the hell up and mind your business do you even know where adelaide is ya bloody ching
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN - Adelaide Club Commitee Reply with quote

ching huh no far from
adelaide well inlike you i know where i live
im not in some mental imagration hospital and finnaly earned internet allowences by shitting in the toilet for a week not in you bunk bed parters mouth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: