HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

who would be interested?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: who would be interested? Reply with quote

my dad was thinking about making me a vn diff fit into a gemini with all the normal gemini mounts and shit! i was wondering how many people would be interested in buying one cost is probably just the diff plus couple hundred or something bucks it will come all engerineed and will handle alot more power then the gem one and would be a easier conversion and cheaper then getting someone to put a hilux or something like that diff in a gem ! just wondering its all the the planning stages at the moment and i am buying a vn-vp lsd as soon as i find one and i will let you all know how it goes !
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: who would be interested? Reply with quote

u gonna keep the torque tube?
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: who would be interested? Reply with quote

nah
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: who would be interested? Reply with quote

too much fucking around then
15psi
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: who would be interested? Reply with quote

I was just thinking, since the rodeo is practically an isuzu, would the lsd out of the 4x4 fit into a gem without an major mods? This question has probably been asked b4 but yeah...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: who would be interested? Reply with quote

no it wont. i check it out.

as for the torque tube.. why would it be to much stuffing around? just put in a ladda bar or 4 link. easy

and why the hell would u go to the trouble of a diff conversion if your gonna keep the torque tube (the weakest link) the only reason im doing the diff conversion is cos the tubes are shit house, not cos the diff center
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: who would be interested? Reply with quote

i would be very interested where are you located
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: who would be interested? Reply with quote

umm i am in brisbane but dad can ship one anywhere
hot1800
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: who would be interested? Reply with quote

that sounds good i am on the gold coast so just give us a yell whenever you are finished
my email is ezrajamieson@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: