HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TF GEM FOR SALE IN MOD GALLERY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: TF GEM FOR SALE IN MOD GALLERY Reply with quote

its the first one in the gallery its a urgent but genuine sale. wanting $1800 without mags but can work something out if wanting them....

the only thing it lacks in the 2l it now has a worked 1600 in it about 5 weeks old...

cheers
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: TF GEM FOR SALE IN MOD GALLERY Reply with quote

where r u?? would u sell the mags separately
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: TF GEM FOR SALE IN MOD GALLERY Reply with quote

what happened to your 2lt?
Bilza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: TF GEM FOR SALE IN MOD GALLERY Reply with quote

Hows it goin dude, i mite just be interested in ur car!! Have u got nemore info about it??...like.... Is it a 4 or 5 speed??, wat the interior is like?? and stuff like that!!! and if u have ne interior pics of ur car send em my way!!
Cheers.
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: TF GEM FOR SALE IN MOD GALLERY Reply with quote

i needed the book that u have to find something out and i found that it was leeking somewhere i was trying to get the book of lewis for ages. but it was eventually to late and i blew the head and it was warped 2mm.. that is a lot for a head. but i still got the engine out of ur old car i had been playing around with it and stuff for a while it has new pistons and that now so i desided to but that in instead.... i have bored it a little bit. i still got the 2l if anone wants it...can get head fixed for a price....but i cant afford shit at the moment.
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: TF GEM FOR SALE IN MOD GALLERY Reply with quote

yeah i bought them for $1600 but i only want $1000.

they are only 1 month old and have all receipts too....

OH AND I HAVE THE RECEIPTS FOT THE WORK ON MY NEW GEM ENDGINE TOO if anyone interested.
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: BILZA Reply with quote

Yeah man the interior is pretty good stock like any other gemini... it is a five speed,

and im in adelaide too peoples
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: BILZA (0411666360) Reply with quote

Yeah man the interior is pretty good stock like any other gemini... it is a five speed,

and im in adelaide too peoples

only message my fone as it is screwed
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: TF GEM FOR SALE IN MOD GALLERY Reply with quote

hey heppz, how much for just the 2L block??? whats the bottom end like??? cheers dude.
mitchell.
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: TF GEM FOR SALE IN MOD GALLERY Reply with quote

the head is only blown i dont know bout the condition of the rest will keep u posted when i find out ok
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: