HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

springs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
XSBASS
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: springs Reply with quote

Looking for some standard gemini springs front and rear to suit TG for reasonable price, needed for custom lowering job Wink

melb area
rotated_GEM
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: springs Reply with quote

hey, this is sams mate from dingley, i meet ya at maccas one nite. any way i have stock standard front springs and i think i have some back springs if not ill sell ya the front ones....
liljet
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: springs Reply with quote

hey dude i think ya got the wrong person wot maccas???, any way where u from? and how much$$$$
liljet
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: springs Reply with quote

sorrry wrong one
XSBASS
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: springs Reply with quote

hey, u r the one wit the purple gem yeah?
wot ya want for the springs?
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: springs Reply with quote

hey man, it's mat here,
the gem not low enough for ya? Smile
i drove past holden the other day in my rx, have you painted the grille silver or something?
XSBASS
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: springs Reply with quote

hey matt, yeah went for the silver, dunno why, probably change it again, yeh, wouldnt mind it a bit lower, i think ill do a custom job wit a grinder Smile

hows the rx?
know n e 1 wit springs i could grab????
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: springs Reply with quote

rx is going good, just set up the stereo in it. gotta get the exhaust done now. i dont know of anyone with stock springs but try a wrecker or something if u cant find any here. as for the rims u were talking about (ceptors) bmw ones fit but they are 14". have u seen the calibra wheels on a gem? they look awesome. have you got the cam and stuff in the gem yet?
XSBASS
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: springs Reply with quote

hey, yeah i got 14" ceptprs of a barina on it at the momet, gonna slam it and put 15's or the camiras back on, not sure yet. cam ect arent in but im thinkin of 2ltr Smile *grins* poss turbs... see how the bling bling situation is.... is there n e way u can find out the specs of the cam u gave me???
thanx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: