HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

QLD Gemini Cruise October 5th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeMRideR
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: QLD Gemini Cruise October 5th Reply with quote

As requested, a BBQ will be held for HotGemini users. Details are as follows:

When: Saturday 4th October 2003
Where: Keperra (more specific details later)
Time: 4pm onwards
Who: All HotGemini members and other Gemini owners.
BYO meat and grog and bucket (for those who are inclined to drink too much), chair and sleeping gear/tent.

There will be a BBQ available, as well as a 'fire' and some toons. Plenty of space out the back for you to bring a tent and sleep the night. Breakfast will consist of BBQ'd bacon and eggs etc etc.

By all means invite your mates. ALL GEMINI OWNERS are invited. Fingers crossed I can pull a few strings and have a BIG SCREEN TV out the back for some night time movies as well.

All that is asked that as this is a private residence, your somewhat 'mature sense of responsibility' be used and not plaster the address all over the internet in other forumns or chat rooms. When passing the address please do it in person or over the phone.

Please give a rough indication by Sunday 21st September approximate numbers for catering purposes. This can be done via email tg_gemini@bigpond.com or sms/phone 0414 951 683.

This will be followed by a Sunday cruise. See cruise post for more details.

Any questions, just holler !

When: Sunday 5th October 2003
Where: Keperra - Mount Glorious - Mount Nebo
Meet: Great Western Shopping Centre Fin Magools carpark. (Can't miss it) Cnr Samford / Settlement Roads
Time: 10.00am for a 10.30am take off.

This cruise will take us up Mount Glorious where we will encounter some nice windy roads. Stop for lunch up the top. BBQ's will be available if you want one. Where we stop there will not be any Maccas or Hungries or other take away so bring a packed lunch.

The return trip will see us backtrack along parts of Mount Glorious and then down Mount Nebo and finish off back at Keperra. A nice run that wont be too harsh on your Gem.

Flyers will be ready to distribute this weekend. If you can distribute some please let me know. HotGemini and IMSCC members welcome as well as non members.

If you want to come but cant drive, leave a post here and we can organise for you to hook up with someone.

For those who are attending the pre-cruise BBQ on the Saturday night, the meeting point is 1 min from the party location.

Please advise approx numbers email tg_gemini@bigpond.com or call / sms 0414 951 683.

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD Gemini Cruise October 5th Reply with quote

Yeah come or else I will get the hitman after yas :Þ

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: QLD Gemini Cruise October 5th Reply with quote

hahahaah dont you think cruise should have been before the piss up
everyone would still be over the limit at 10am in the morning well i know i would be.
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: QLD Gemini Cruise October 5th Reply with quote

Saturday cruise then Saturday night piss up .. Nahhh I have too much else happening on a Saturday DAY to go cruising.

Sunday cruise then Sunday night piss up ... Nahhhh I have to work the next day as well.
GeMRideR
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: QLD Gemini Cruise October 5th Reply with quote

lol didnt think of that gemmy SurprisedS
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD Gemini Cruise October 5th Reply with quote

friday night piss up sunday cruise

there nearly 1.5 days to recover
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: QLD Gemini Cruise October 5th Reply with quote

Sheesh but I dont get home till after 6 on a Friday ... and Friday's are not a good night for me .. family committments.

It's saturday or nuttin :Þ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: