HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Previous Post By Adam

So far there are two main ideas, both involving BBQ's.

Number 1: Redo coastals, starting in freo, then once we regroup at trigg, head up to mullaloo BBQ's.
Early start, probly a 6:30 finish.

Number 2: Start at Riverside dr helipad c/park. head through to kalamunda via zig-zags (nice veiws and track), then onto a regroup in kalamunda. head through scenic road to roleystone shops, stop, buy food, head to canning dam (lovely spot, and sum great chances for good pictures), bbq there, have to be ready to leave by 5:45. then, if some are up for it, head further up the hwy to the burnout pad.
will require some tyres of coures Smile.

any other ideas are welcome, although something will have to be decided on by the end of the w/end.
thanks fellaz
adam

(Adam i put this up so that people we see as a new string of posts)
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Thats cool.
WILL SOME ONE REPLY?? Other than scott, no1s put a post up saying FUCK ALL and I need to KNOW TOMORROW what we are going to do.
Can some one also PLEASE bring a hot single chick. I'm single now. Need a rebound :`( Shit happens, we're still friends.
Cyas Saturday, will have a map done monday night.
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

I think option 2 would be better. Hey Adam have u got many gemini stocky rims?
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

yeh man, plenty. and the van will be able to hold em all Smile. will bring and jack too if we go out.
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

your savin your pics on the web page as too high quality, take like 30 mins to load up Razz~ does ya miss's want me now?
hahaha
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

no josh she wants me lol just kiddin...yeh do the cruis efrom riverside drive that woold b sweet
Trash_80
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

>>Stu, ur new arent ya?? haha either way its cool man. and >>yes, no matter what happens, bring ur cam

Yep, I'm new alright. When it comes to modding cars, I'm about as out of place as a black man in a KKK meet. But don't worry, I won't be asking you fellas any stupid questions, like:

"What are internals? Is that like....the speedo?"
"How fast will my car go?"
"Will a [insert engine here] fit in my TE?"
"How do I change my tyres?"
"What's a head-basket?"

I'll just stand there and look....duh....stoopid..

But seriously, as stated before, I'm happy either way the cruise goes.

*rubbing chin* I just hope I don't f*ckin' get lost on the drive.....

(*phoning up Adam* "Wherrre arrre you?!")
UaniAndGeMini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

go the coastal....on a sunday the coastal thing would go off.. if it a nice sunny day there should be lots of ppl around....oh i got a new gem comin ppls...a purple coupe...yay one more person....oh and adam my gf's bringin her friend along ...i dunno if ur her type tho..haha jj...well ppls what ya reckon bout the coastal???
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

yeh mayb coastal wood b good..lol whos ur gf friend lol how old n stuff hahaha..but i still rekon up to hill scoz there mite b heaps traffic up the coastal i dunno i think i just talkin shit
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

OK, votes are in, thank you ALL for doing it on a fuckin SUNDAY. but neways...
We will be doing the BBQ run to canning dam on SATURDAY. BRING STOCKIES!!! i have a few, but not enuff.
and BRING A JACK AND WHEEL SPANNERS.
Map will be done at some stage, be up by tuesday night.

ummm, what else?
its gonna be the big one year celebration, so bring ppl. prefer chicks. Smile we will be having the bbq, will do a stop at local shops, so bring sum cash to get sum snags and bread and drinks. and of course, stockies.

Cezar, u say u dunno if i'm her type, trust me, im all girls type Smile
and chris, shes 17.
ne other questions??
haha will post more later.
cyas sat
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Im so pissed im not goin to be able to make it to the gemi cruise i got to go away for a couple of days and got to leave by 3 i might have been able to do some part of a coastal but hey shit happens anyways ill have to go on the next one
later Scott
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

i knew it would be a problem for ya scott. sorry man.
have a good w/end neways, keep gettin on the channel and cya at the next one
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

I cant go either. I'm gonna take some holidays soon and get this fuckin engine sorted out once and for all. I gotta come up to perth and strap it on the dyno so i'll beable to give u guys some figures on a G180

Take it easy

josh
0lly666
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

oi adam your gonna have to lend me some stockies i aint got none. and its not as if your bucket of shit fries up any way Razz
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

ur right aaron. im sure ur blue/red/grey/black thing with those hugen 155/13's will put me to shame.

dont worry, i will lend ya.
dont worry, i will show ya.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: