HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Draevon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Who was .... Reply with quote

Hey there Gemmy.
The gold coupe was me
The white wagon was gene
and the black and white get was mattblackgem (I think)
Good to see that you got to see what its all about without having to pay and risk not liking it, although there's no way you couldnt heh.

Flyinlow, Rod had a big lose on one of the corners and kept into it and ended up waaaay off the skidpan over towards the parked gems so he was told to park his gem for the day. It's all in good fun but I guess you just can't be too careful when it comes to peoples cars and lives (mainly the cars of course Wink )

Thanks again Draevon, I had an absolute ball. And like everyone else I am eagerly looking forward to the next skid pan day.

Ciao Guys!
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Who was .... Reply with quote

Hey Draevon,

Thanks from me (Luke - light blue auto gemmy) and Craig (my mate with white corolla) we both had an awesome day and I cant wait til next one. I started out bit iffy but by end was happy with the auto stil beaing able to almost match it. Glad a few of u didnt let that little corolla show us up too Wink

On sader note I might not be driving my gemmy next time I out there as I have someone wanting to buy it and I cant really refuse the offer. Good to give it a good flogging though before I got rid of it... Who said an auto couldnt get sideways easy????????
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Who was .... Reply with quote

Ta Frederick ... and here i was thinking you lot were a bunch of yobbos in real life hahaha no not really. It was good to see what it was all about though. From where I was it looked like you all had a ball of a time.

Some nice neat looking Gems there, and good to see that they werent over the top as far as body work goes. You all looked sweet. They all better be parked outside my place in October for the BBQ and then the cruise.

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Gemmy Reply with quote

Hey Gemmy,

Glad u could come out and see, I didnt mean to offend u the other day when I talked about armchair critic, sorry bout that. I can understand that spectators might be another hassle not worth worrying about for Draevon but I agree that woulda been good if they had of feen allowed. If u had of been really keen to go but no money and come down and told us then I woulda let u have a go. I payed the $60 myself as I think much cheaper than fine for doing it in street and u get to give it a lot more without shredding tyres. I hope u agree there wasnt much hooning as all from the gemini drivers and it was fun day for all involved well worth the money. Hope to see u there next time.

On a side note does anyone know how I could find out info about the hillclimb event at mt cotton... times, dates costs requirements etc.. I had a look and loved what I saw... and wouldnt mind taking mini up there. If u can help email me
luke_hen@hotmail.com
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was ....??????????????????? Reply with quote

1. The Black and White Gem with the artwork at the front end ? -- AKA "PH Gem" and "Mc MUZ" he was "bagged out of this site by mr_gemi.. lol

2. The white wagon ? -- myself Very Happy did it excite u?? Razz
3. The gold coupe (from memory) ? - fredrick.

and you were in teh white wagon up on the hilll???
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was ....??????????????????? Reply with quote

dammit!! if i had know he was there id hav brought my shotty along! ahh well, till next skid day!
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was ....??????????????????? Reply with quote

hahha
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was ....??????????????????? Reply with quote

got a fair bit of Frederick Stienheld on video

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was ....??????????????????? Reply with quote

MC MUZ doesnt drive the matt black gem with white flames its me CHEEZ DONT GET CONFUSED OK!!!! IM CHEEZ NOT MC MUZ!!!
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was ....??????????????????? Reply with quote

orsome! I'll have to see if I can get a copy one day Smile
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was .... Reply with quote

yeah thanks again draevon it really was an awesome day. i'll get back to you if i can come up with any additional event ideas for these days. cant wait for the next one brus.

take care n keep on truckn, greg.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was ....??????????????????? Reply with quote

i got about 2-3 of ya runs, and 1-2 in car runs of me and dad ;P (in car with dad vidioing me was just a vido of the dash board tho LOLOL)
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was ....??????????????????? Reply with quote

hahaha
he got a run of you from outside also didnt he?
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was ....??????????????????? Reply with quote

oi gene did u get any footage of me. i got footage of me bro inlaw doing some laps but the cunt never filmed me.
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Who was ....??????????????????? Reply with quote

what a slackarse!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: