HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gene what is wrong with delco?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:57 am    Post subject: gene what is wrong with delco? Reply with quote

hey dude i just bought a delco computer out of a n13 pulsar which hooks up to the 2.6 manifold, what exactly is wrong with it so i know why i am throwing it out.

thanx nathan
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: gene what is wrong with delco? Reply with quote

talk to soop. i personaly havent used it. but soop has been for ever having trouples with his. maybe have a chat to him
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: gene what is wrong with delco? Reply with quote

I used a Delco system on my 1.8lt twin cam and even for a few weeks on my 2.0lt twin cam and never had a problem with it.I even changed the rev limiter to 7500 rpm. I raced the car for two years with this system on it and it never missed a beat. If you want more info let me know.
gem.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: gene what is wrong with delco? Reply with quote

opp. u just jogged my memory.
check in the r&d there was a guy selling a program for the delco got twincams

sorry
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: gene what is wrong with delco? Reply with quote

hey dude whats your name, i am nathan from townsville and i am hooking this up to my 2L sohc but i am turboeing very soon, how long did it take you to tune this computer what car is your computer out of are they very different, n13 pulsar and rodeo or camira? i have the n13 computer from a pulsar and i am getting my mate to wire it up and tune it he is charging about 170 so i think that is an awesome price!? anyway mate get back to me or add me to your msn if you have it i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: