HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wagon for sale.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: wagon for sale. Reply with quote

good for parts or can be regoed, ran out last week, recent reapray in white, good interior straight body, engine needs work, other then that a great car. Looking around $400-500, selling cheap as i need it gone in 2 weeks max as my old's dont want it around anymore. Was brought by me 4 the mags, no need to keep the rest of it. by the way it's a TF, looks neat, can try and organise pics in a few days.

chris...

Chris...
rodeo bob
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: wagon for sale. Reply with quote

where???? if its in melb its sold.
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: wagon for sale. Reply with quote

hey dude, where are you in adelaide, i wouldnt mind some pics....
mitchell_guidolin@hotmail.com
cheers mate.
mitch.
gemi8u
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: wagon for sale. Reply with quote

pics here turbo_rotary_freak@hotmail.com what exactly needs to be done to the motor??
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: wagon for sale. Reply with quote

yes i'm in Adelaide, will organise pictures tomorrow, the heater hose burst engine over heated the block is okay but i'm keepin that so pretty much needs a new engine, pretty sure the heads cracked. I have a spare block, flywheel and clutch that i will throw in as well, it was runing when taken out. The car was fine b4 it overheated nothing else is wrong with it other then the passenger door openign hinge is missing so it has 2 be opened from the inside. Will sell with camira mags with good tread for an extra 150.

Chris...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: