HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: TDGEMVAN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: ATTN: TDGEMVAN Reply with quote

Hi I got the mags still if u want em.. they 14 x 5.5 highly polished (professionally) and only minor scratches from before they poished. I give them to u for $150 for 4 rims with bonus polish so u can keep em neat Wink
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TDGEMVAN Reply with quote

or u can buy mine in Adelaide, $150 with tyres, they r also professionally polished in excellent condition. have 195's on them, with around 70% tread on 3 tyres, 1 is bald, and i'll even throw in the spare mag n tyre which has legal tread. Thats a set of 5!!! comon i need these things gone, $150 is fair cheap with tires. I would even deliver em 2 u for an extra $20 as thats how much it would cost to get from Victor Harbor to Adeliade.

Chris...
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: TDGEMVAN Reply with quote

or $100 and i'll take the efi manifold off ya. or $150 and u get the boss kit n mags, n i get 150 and inlet manifold. will deliver as i said.

chris...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: