HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

I think that a re run of the coastals would be good then if you all wanted to go for a bbq go to the bbq's at mullaloo beach park
What u all think?
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

is that closer to mandurah than the last meeting place?
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

no dont think so!!!!!!
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

So far there are two main ideas, both involving BBQ's.

Number 1: Redo coastals, starting in freo, then once we regroup at trigg, head up to mullaloo BBQ's.
Early start, probly a 6:30 finish.

Number 2: Start at Riverside dr helipad c/park. head through to kalamunda via zig-zags (nice veiws and track), then onto a regroup in kalamunda. head through scenic road to roleystone shops, stop, buy food, head to canning dam (lovely spot, and sum great chances for good pictures), bbq there, have to be ready to leave by 5:45. then, if some are up for it, head further up the hwy to the burnout pad.
will require some tyres of coures Smile.

any other ideas are welcome, although something will have to be decided on by the end of the w/end.
thanks fellaz
adam
Trash_80
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

I like the Riverside Drive idea, as this would also be a good chance to get some pics and check out the Gems at Canning Dam and also at the first car park near the Helipad.

I can bring my Canon SLR to take some good photos if you guys want, maybe we could stick up the results on someone's website after the show, and make up a decent writeup about it.

Either way, whatever the decision, count me in.

-Trash80 (Stu)

P.S. How many K's will we be looking at here? Prolly' gonna need a full tank of petrol, ay?
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Stu, ur new arent ya?? haha either way its cool man. and yes, no matter what happens, bring ur cam
www.geocities.com/bloodstane for pics from past cruises (btw every1, meet pics are up, only a couple atm). and yeh, its always good to bring a full tank no matter what man. cheers.
adam
0418 943 757
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: