HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

perth cruze

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: perth cruze Reply with quote

hey perth cruze was wiked today had botu 12 cars .i no i enjoyed my self..cant wait till anniversery cruze it will b sik as.it was nice meetin all u guys today.
l8r from chric aka fang
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: perth cruze Reply with quote

I had to leave to get a carby... :/ but it was good to meet a few people
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: perth cruze Reply with quote

yeh ur gemini was sweet
UaniAndGeMini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: perth cruze Reply with quote

yeah cruze was i good i showed up bit late seen ur gem drive off (josh) looked pretty sweet sounded beefy i was a bit to scattered so i did'nt really meet evey1 properly but was good seeing all the gems....that gold TG was sweet never seen that bfore ....and the yellow coupe was nice i could'nt keep up with it haha...well seeyas at the next one
catchyas....from cezar
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: perth cruze Reply with quote

hahahaha yer i thought u guys would have liked that =) she used like $35 to do 160 km's hrmm but i got the new carby so she will be even better next time. damm i should have tryed to chirp 3rd too :/
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Write-Up Reply with quote

Shit, you guys didnt take long to put up posts eh.......
Heres the full write up.

Bar a couple, everyone got to the meet on time, and all showed off there pretty bits. When everyone got there, I started ringing Luke, but his phone wasnt on, and I was geting worried.
We left regardless, and make the short trip to the regroup. Some people were able to have some 'fun' while others drove autos where there is no fun to be had Sad. Thankfully I'd written the map correctly, and there were no turn-arounds needed, except for almost missing Light St (Sorry!). We got to the point, and still Luke wasnt answering. After idling around for a half hour or so, we decided to make the move to the closest Macca's. 'Fun' was had again. The *really cool guy with the hot chick and the auto* was trying to do some burnouts at one set of lights, when a navigator got out of the car behind and gave him a lift. It was funy to see an old bloke laughing at the attempt which worked well. Yellow coupe missed the turn and did a quick U-turn come snakey. After rocking up at macca's we all crowded in, got some food, and had some more chats. And a good laugh at the dude in the commodore with the fuel pouring out of his tank (HA!). Another car left from there, and we made the move to Scabs. A 'quick' drive and some more 'Fun' got us all there safely. Joeys motor was still pissing out fluid, which came in handy once again for the Auto.
After more talk and more 'fun', we all went our seperate ways and went home.

Thanks to everyone who attended for making this the biggest cruise yet. Apologies it didnt turn out the expected way, but hey, we made it all work.
September 6/7 will be the next meet, and will be BIGGER.
See you all there next time.

*Yes, it was ME, I'm just been an idiot. Still, the g/f is hot.
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Write-Up Reply with quote

hey adam nicely sed..sorry bout our little drag race i CANT BELIEVE i STALLED IT.i was a bit to cheeky.thanx for a wiked day cant wait till next time.hope my engine is still alive buy then coz i wont have dollars to rebuild yet..lol l8r much. chris
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Write-Up Reply with quote

ahhahaha i was gonna call ur mob right after that and just laff in the phone.
see my only sidewaysness for the day turning onto freeway??
Bomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise Write-Up Reply with quote

CHris that stall was SO shamefull! saw adam lookin around like "where'd he go" ~~
u didn't mention how u almost killed me leaving scarby at that first roundabout!! lucky i said "stop" right b4 u crashed into granny,

*~laughin my ass off at that leaking car @ maccas~*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: