HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

DRAEVON - RE: SKIDDY DAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: DRAEVON - RE: SKIDDY DAY Reply with quote

DRAEVON
Jared & Andre
Gene - nismogemini@hotmail.com - 0412 024 391
Greg J - funkigem@hotmail.com
Rod - 0405206467
SBG81 - sbg81@optusnet.com.au
zzz (if he can drive a sigma) - nikko116@hotmail.com
Hicksy3 & Benny J - 0412079149 - ask for matt or ben
logem & the mat black gem dude (MC MUZ) - 0422221998 - ask for luke
Frederick Stienheld - gemini@qeidrafting.com
GEM4PLAY - amarment@hotmail.com - 0413772991 - ask for andrew
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:45 am    Post subject: SkidPan Update Reply with quote

Thanks Mr Gene ... my compy had a meltdown this week so it's good to see someone else pimping the skidpan day. Because we now have 10 people I can let it go another week before cancelling because it's looking half likely that we might get the numbers. We will need 15 people that have paid by next weekend though to make it go ahead. I will email and call people this weekend for firm confirmations and start taking payments. These will still be refundable if the day doesn't go ahead.

For now, I think I will probably let zzz come along in his sigma to help make up the numbers. I'm thinking about letting a few other non-Geminis come along if we need to to make the numbers ... so if anyone has a non-gemini they want to bring along, please post here with your details and the type of car you want to bring.

For people that want more information (ie Gemmy) ... basically you get to drive your car around a small smooth track that will be wet down with water and diesel to make it very slippery. We'll start off doing sets of laps (2 cars at a time) to get a feel for it, the maybe some figure of 8s (one at a time obviously) then maybe a time trial. Then some more laps ... etc for 4 hours. If you've never been before, trust me it's buckets of fun, and your skills will improve heaps during the day ... if you want them too. There will also be a BBQ and drinks and stuff there if people want. If you want to other things on the day, let me know and I'll think about it.

from.draevon
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: SkidPan Update Reply with quote

love your work next time i'll try to have a gemini running
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: SkidPan Update Reply with quote

tell yobbo to bring his a VL
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: SkidPan Update Reply with quote

my sister will come in her gem so thats another person just speak to me about it Very Happy
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: SkidPan Update Reply with quote

i probly wont take me vl out there but ill try and get bro inlaw in his corona wit a 2 ltr DOCH (18rgu) in it and trash that around Smile. ill speak to him tomoz and let yas know
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: who do i need to pay ? Reply with quote

who and when ?
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: ARE PIAZZA'S ALLOWED :):)?? Reply with quote

Can i bring the next best thing to a gemini? A piazza? Looks like shit atm, one side of the bonnet doesnt close, just resprayed in woodridge pearl, dash doesnt work, but the blow off valve makes the car sound good. Does that warrant me able to come?

Who do i email about this???

Anthony
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: ARE PIAZZA'S ALLOWED :):)?? Reply with quote

Yes you can come and you can email me about it at four0four@ihug.com.au.

As far as payments go ... it looks like we have the numbers so I'll be taking payments starting sometime over the next few days. So check your emails and answer your phones and I'll let everyone know very shortly.

draevon
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE PIAZZA'S ALLOWED :):)?? Reply with quote

the vl will be out there dude!!!!

email: gemini_driving_yobbo@hotmail.com
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE PIAZZA'S ALLOWED :):)?? Reply with quote

shit ay, we got more then 15 now!
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE PIAZZA'S ALLOWED :):)?? Reply with quote

It's gunna be good Smile
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE PIAZZA'S ALLOWED :):)?? Reply with quote

I am in too if I can get details on how to pay asap... Luke

luke_hen@hotmail.com 0422451225

If corollas n sigmas allowed I might have one other too...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: