HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION???
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

ok we need to work out where we are going cos we're trying to make up the fliers but we cant until we've worked out where we're going, whos got ideas? c'mon quicker we work it out the quicker we can advertise...Sam
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

well we have the idea of lobethal, handorf, or having a cruise along the espi for a part and then maybe somwhere else.....COME ON PPL, ideas, the cruise is for the pppl hehe
xox
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

i think lobathel is a christmas cruise, that way we can see the lights but even then it would be packed with families, what about McLaren Vale then up through all the Espy's then into town... personally i think that would be a good cruise..
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

goolwa. look it up in ya streetv directory if ya dun no where it is.

chris...
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

St Kilda - probally more of a day time cruise though, beach run through pretty much all main beaches in Adelaide

Pavlos.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

Ok, Ive made up 2 fliers, just finishing them off now, Im leaving the info about the cruise blank, and Ill print them out and bring them on the next committe meeting and we can all decide which one looks best.

Pavlos.
TX_Loon
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

Nice work Pavlos, I'll just go with whatever you guys decide cause I don't think I will be able to make it to the next meeting, should be there for the one after that though

cheers Ben
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

when is the next meeting?
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

make it definate now, not this tuesday coming but the next ok... usual time and place...
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

goolwa is full of smackies. i vote we dont go there. you just want goolwa out of convenience anyway chris

i reckon hahndorf
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

I THINK WE MEET AT K MART INGLE FARM AND THEN GO TO HAHNDORF???? what ya think
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

yep tat will b the one. it doesnt look like many people wana contribute their ideas so heres mine.. meet in town like usual then up to handorf for tea or wateva. then bit of a hills run down back into town and maybe to the bay via cross rd and back to the city. just an idea. now all u victa boys (Tgemi1) i know that u like to cruise near home but wat are the limits on where u will cruise??? i notice u only come on the cruises that go to victa
Cheers aaron
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

I THINK I SHOULD TURN MY CAPS LOCK OFF
yeah, that sounds good, even tho i dont know where ingle farm is
TX_Loon
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

I like that Aaron, but why don't we just end at the bay in the Magic Mountain carpark. We could chill there for a while then people could go their seperate ways from there

Cheers Ben
TGemi1
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:10 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE CRUISE DESTINATION??? Reply with quote

whats tha bet my gem wont be ready again

chris...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: