HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide Cruise Committe
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

I saw Steve at Just Geminis, and we ended up having a chat about clubs and shit like that. He gave me a lot of advice on how we should run the club. Ill let you all know what he said at the meeting. One thing he said is that West Tce Maccas is a bad meeting spot, unless we like getting defected. He suggested going to a pub and having a meal there while we discussed our shit.

Pavlos.
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

yea man we been meanin to organise to meet somewhere else but neva ended up doin it. might go to a pub next tuesday.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

meet at heaven on wednesday night!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

how did i know ud say that kev,bbbuuuttt im up for it LOL
i dnt know if wed get alot done though..
xox
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

if we're gonna so that then why dont we just meet at new york thursday night that way we can all get fucked up and talk about nuttin... and i pull some chicks again...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

im not allowed to pull chicks anymore, as i now have a ball & chain
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

fair enough...its an idea...could work...but some of us have school the next day..
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

I could go if the meetings were at like 8:30pm since I finish work late every night except for Tuesday.
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

wat the hell we said pub not night club to get pissed, i cant go to work and run a machine hung ova, besides wat fun is it for me and kev. 3 words BALL AND CHAIN
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

three other words, i am single, i count them as words anyway, you wont have to go hung over, do what i do, i just wake up still drunk and you feel fine. hehe nah we should go for the pub idea though, which one though, cant have dark carpark though cos i dont want me ride stolen... thanks sam....
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

me neither once is enough. well a pub round the city is a good choice so who knows the city best???kev...
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

There are a few very good pubs north of Adelaide, but it will be a bit far for the southern people to come. Slug 'n Lettuce in Salisbury is apparently good. Wait...The V8 Supercar Bar would be a nice choice.

Pavlos.
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

i remember now we use to go up to salsibury every second week and went to a cafe in some shoppin centre that had some cemetury in it. that was fuckin weird, it was just smack bang right in the centre of the carpark. i think a cafe on rundle st would b good
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

I may come along for a bit of a meet and great. I don't think I have actually met any of you before, except gemiboy (I was in the boonger blue Gemi that did a decent burnout up victor a while ago), and I have been coming to this site for a few years now.

There's still could be the chance of me having a nice little sleeper Gemi. After suffering a huge lose. I'll just say brap brap.
TX_Loon
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise Committe Reply with quote

Aaron i reckon rundle street would probably be just as bad as maccas for swine involvement, what about somewhere like the Arkaba, their front bar has decent meals, and the carpark isn't too dark. Ark is on the corner of fullarton and Glen Osmond road
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: