HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Rnegade Cruise (Adelaide Boyz + Girlz)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Rnegade Cruise (Adelaide Boyz + Girlz) Reply with quote

Hey all,

Just letting you all know that a bunch of mates of mine are meeting up at the K-Mart Car Park on Anzac Highway this Friday night at 11-11.30pm for a bit of a cruise.

Everyone is invited so come along, bring the video camera and some cars. it will be a really good night.

Get as many people together as you can. if you have any questions email me rnegade@hotmail.com or post back and i will check when i can.

-Rev's-.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Rnegade Cruise (Adelaide Boyz + Girlz) Reply with quote

will "FLYGIRL" be in attendance?? hehe
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: Rnegade Cruise (Adelaide Boyz + Girlz) Reply with quote

I might be there with a couple of Geminis.

Pavlos.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: Rnegade Cruise (Adelaide Boyz + Girlz) Reply with quote

Yeah will you be ridding anyones arse?

I don't think you will live that one down too soon.

Flygirl isn't back on the road yet.
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Rnegade Cruise (Adelaide Boyz + Girlz) Reply with quote

Yea, i dont think i will be living it down for the rest of my life... atleast it was a nice arse to ride (she will kill me for the comment).

My 944 still isn't fixed from that. the body kit got ordered yesterday from the states. Angie's insurance is giving her major F&*k around by the sound of it.

Hope it all gets sorted soon. how did hotgemini hear about that one? guess you must know her.

Cheers all.
-Rob-.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Rnegade Cruise (Adelaide Boyz + Girlz) Reply with quote

a mate of mine was there in a Red S15 plates "S15"
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Fly Girl Reply with quote

Fly Girl drove past work on Monday.......

cheers
mooch
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Rnegade Cruise (Adelaide Boyz + Girlz) Reply with quote

i have seen that red s15 heaps lately. mainly in the city but on the freeway the other night.

good fun.

catch ya.
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Fly Girl Reply with quote

was b boy with her?
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Fly Girl Reply with quote

was that the gold FTO? if so, yes. he was infront of her and ALMOST gave him a new colour scheme too. lucky.
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Fly Girl Reply with quote

the gold FTO is my mate sam, he put it into a gutter not long after.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Rnegade Cruise (Adelaide Boyz + Girlz) Reply with quote

Heard it through Hannah (s13 Han)
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Fly Girl Reply with quote

fly girl is a red fto with a mivec and turbo. It's got white racing stripes over the bonnet, roof, boot.

cheers
mooch
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Fly Girl Reply with quote

very nice car, i got a pic of it from auto salon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Fly Girl Reply with quote

angie was telling be about that one. drifting around a round about i think it was?!? Oops.

how badly is his car beat up?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: